“Every person knows intuitively that his or her experience somehow matters… each person senses now and then a private purpose, and yet many are filled with frustration because that inner goal is not consciously known or clearly apprehended” Seth (Jane Roberts) in The Nature of the Psyche
Do you feel that your life, your daily activities, are a
meaningful expression of your life purpose?
* How often during the day do I feel that my activities are an expression of my life purpose?
* How often am I doing things that seem disconnected from my life purpose?
* How often do I feel that I am doing things that violate my life purpose?
* When I am challenged or stressed, do I stay connected with my life purpose?
This workshop is for people who are interested in their personal, financial, and spiritual development:
- You will remove blocks to knowing your life purpose
- Strengthen your connection to your inner wisdom and spirit
- Bring your life purpose into your daily activities, work, and relationships
- Have a deeper sense of meaning in your life.
- What is life purpose? Were you born with it already formed? Is it something you choose? Can you change your life purpose?
- What is the difference between authentic life purposes and unconscious psychological needs that drive our lives?
- The emotional, health, spiritual, and financial dangers in being disconnected from your life purpose
- How energy from other people (family, friends, society, co-workers, teachers) interferes with your connection to your life purpose
- How your conscious mind, unconscious mind, body, spirit and soul may have purposes that conflict with one another
- The role of karma
- The role of spiritual contracts
- Is there such a thing as destiny?
- Different concepts of destiny
- Living your life purpose and financial success
- The 12 benefits of integrating your life purpose into your daily activities?
- Clear unconscious and energetic blocks to knowing what your purposes are, and integrating them into your life.
- Release karma
- End “spiritual contracts” (agreements you have with other people and groups) that limit your life and disconnect you from living your life purpose.
- Integrate your authentic life purposes into your life.
The goal is to have a strong sense of your life purposes integrated into your daily activities.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” Steve Jobs, co-Founder of Apple Computer
This life changing program will be held in September in London.
Date: Sunday, September 26th. 10am-5pm
Location: Central London